Welcome to our website and thank you for your interest in our company. We give great importance to data protection and security in general and specifically regarding your personal data.
Therefore, we would like to inform you which personal data is collected when you use our services and how it will be processed afterwards.
Processing of personal data:
On our website: Basically, you can use our website anonymously. Our web servers do collect IP addresses, which are anonymized, in order to measure the number of visitors to our site and to further improve our website, but not email addresses. In this respect, the legal basis is Art.6.1 of GDPR. Our legitimate interest in data processing, as applicable, is to ensure the proper functioning of our website and the transactions carried out on it.
When you access this website, the following data are collected:
- General User Agent information, such as type of web browser, OS and orientation
- Date and Time of visit of pages on our website
- Referring site details (such as the URL a user used to arrive at our site)
- Network location and IP address (anonymized)
Passing on to third parties:
- We use service providers for processing data on our behalf, to the extent that this is necessary for the purposes stated in this data protection declaration. In this context we pass on information to these third parties to enable further processing. Our external service providers are carefully selected and are obliged by us, among other things, to treat your data exclusively in accordance with our instructions and the applicable data protection laws. In particular, they are obliged to treat your data strictly confidential and are prohibited from processing the data for purposes other than those agreed.
- We do not sell your personal data to any third parties, nor do we market it elsewhere.
Cookies and Website Tracking:
- Our website uses features of the web analytics service Google Analytics. Your IP address is detected but anonymized immediately. As a result, only a rough localization is possible.
- We continuously monitor and improve our safety measures in order to protect your personal data from misuse, loss or access by unauthorized persons.
For any concern contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org